Krusman Nödduschar AB is certified according to Quality standard ISO 9001:2015 and Environmental standard ISO 14001:2015
Quality is about doing the right thing from the beginning and we understand what the result could be should if an accident occur. For more than 40 years we have seen it as our responsibility to deliver emergency eyewashes and emergency safety showers to the highest quality standards on the market. Continuous improvement is a key word in a quality system and is well suited for our activities. The various demands from our customers help us to always strive for improvements through new developments of products and systems. We are continuously improving our quality and environmental efforts and for us quality can for example be measured in terms of reliable and accurate products, limited amount of complaints as well as a good delivery service.
Download our ISO certificate:
Certificate SS-EN ISO 9001:2015 and SS-EN ISO 14001:2015 »
Krusman quality and environmental work
Krusman Nödduschar AB in Västerås, with over 40 years of experience in the field, is one of the leading manufacturer of emergency eyewashes, emergency safety showers, emergency tank showers and insulated shower booths. Our products are designed in accordance with existing quality standards. We pass on knowledge about risk actions, laws and demands on eye washes and safety showers and we form routines to save lives.
We always have the ambition to minimize our influence on the environment, as well as in our production as in our daily work. We shall follow existing laws, general demands as well as demands set by the trade.
This is done through:
- Creating security in environments with risk potential through our solutions and in-house manufacture
- Products and solutions which meet relevant demands and needs.
- Production ruled by international standards.
- Using only small amounts of environmental hazardous substances in our operations.
- Working towards the use of energy efficient equipment and machines in our production.
- Continuously improving our quality and environmental efforts as well as our work methods.